Thursday, September 27, 2007

Blogging it good

What makes a blog a good blog ? Actually, I have no idea. I think there are no strict rules to make a blog succesful. I read very different types of blogs (from cookin recipes to photography), so here's a short list of what I like in these blogs...

- I like blogs where the author is not trying to seduce his readers. It's a little bit complicated to explain, so I'm not going to try to explain this.
- I prefer small blogs to 10,000-readers blogs, maybe because they manage to keep something genuine. Or maybe because they're not looking for fame. Actually I don't know why.
- I like blogs which really provide contents, and by really, I mean not just copy and paste something found on a news site or on another blog, but bringing an extra-something to the information.
- I like unserious blogs (even if I do read serious blogs, sometimes).
- I wish that more of the people I know were blogging (yeah, you). Cause some of you told me that they had read my entire blog before meeting me for the first time, and I was so scared (really).

No comments: